A Dessert Your Heart and Your Sweet Tooth Can Agree On
Maintaining a healthy diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a treat every now and then...it’s all about moderation. Try making this sweet dessert to share with those you love this Valentine’s Day.
- 6 oz 70% dark chocolate, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut milk, scalded
- Fresh raspberries
- Blend chopped dark chocolate, eggs, and vanilla in a high-speed blender until smooth. Keep mixture in the blender.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut milk until almost boiling, you will see steam rising from the milk, but it should not be bubbling yet.
- Slowly pour the scalded coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place four fresh raspberries in the bottom of four 8 oz souffle dishes.
- Pour chocolate cream mixture into the souffle dishes over the raspberries.
- Cover each dish and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and fresh raspberries.
For more recipes, visit silverado.com/recipebook