In the rapidly-changing world of care providers, joining with partners who share your goals is of supreme importance. Silverado’s philosophy of care is based in delivering top quality care that benefits our patients, clients and partners alike.
See how partnering with Silverado can benefit your clients, patients and organization!
Find a Silverado Location
Refer Someone Today
Resources For Professionals
Healthier Patients. Happier Clients. More Positive Results.
The clinical aspect of Silverado’s care is impossible to separate from our dedication to compassion. Here are just a few ways that focus is realized:
- Physician medical directors who help in the creation of individualized care plans
- Licensed nurses on-site around the clock to supervise care
- Associates specially trained in the care of dementia
- Focus on care of comorbidities such as diabetes, COPD and congestive heart failure, which can complicate care
- Masters level social workers who understand the needs of those with dementia and their families
- Innovative offerings such as the Nexus early stage program, pharmacogenomic testing and Supportive Care help redefine how care is approached and delivered
Better Bottom Line.
Low readmissions lead to great benefits, whether it be quality of life for the patient, a stronger budget for the hospital or less stress on the staff. Silverado’s readmission and transfer rates are far lower than industry standards, helping prevent and limit additional costs incurred by hospitals and medical groups.
Continuity of Care
Silverado's three service lines are designed to work hand-in-hand to provide care at all stages of dementia and other life-limiting conditions. By delivering the care that is required at the differing levels of their condition, the client, resident or patient as well as their family and physician can feel assured and confident. Learn about our service lines below.