Dementia 2.0: Advances in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Saturday, August 26, 2017 Presentation – 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Join us for a special seminar with Vic Mazmanian, Dementia Caregiving Expert and Ministry Leader. This interactive discussion will focus on advances in Alzheimer’s disease and the latest research information on dementia from leading physician researchers. Additional topics of aging and caring for a loved one with memory impairment will also be covered, touching on these common dementia-related questions:
- Why does my loved one repeat questions?
- Where does Alzheimer’s come from?
- What does God want from me?
- What resources are there for me?
- What part does spirituality play in helping to care for my loved one?
- What is the difference between mental illness and dementia?
- How do I keep my loved ones dignity and still do the right thing?
- How do I deal with aggressive behaviors and manage incontinence?
- What are the latest tips on prevention?
Light refreshments will be served.
RSVP to Vic Mazmanian toll free at (855) 226-0281 or email: email@example.com
Event will be held at:
Church of the Good Shepherd Catholic Church
3200 Harbor Street
Pittsburg, CA 94565