Fireside Chat - 6/15
Thursday, June 15, 2017: Registration – 5:00pm, Presentation – 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Join us for a special fireside chat support group with Vic Mazmanian, Ministry Leader, Mind Heart Soul Ministry. This interactive discussion will focus on the topics of aging, dementia and caring for those with memory impairments, touching on these common dementia-related questions:
- Why does my loved one repeat questions?
- Where does Alzheimer’s come from?
- What does God want from me?
- When is it time to move them to a professional care setting?
- Where can I find in-home help and who can I trust?
- What resources are there for me?
- What part does spirituality play in helping to care for my loved one?
- What is the difference between mental illness and dementia?
Dinner will be served (MIND diet inspired menu).
RSVP to Vic Mazmanian at (949) 326-8747 or email: email@example.com
Event will be held at:
Silverado Newport Mesa
350 W. Bay Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
5/29/2017 ( 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM )
6/5/2017 ( 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM )
Connect with other families who understand the emotional and physical challenges you face. Come and get emotional support and advice!