Fireside Chat - 10/28
Featuring Jane Mahakian, PhD and Vic Mazmanian, Ministry Leader
Join us for a special fireside chat with dementia expert Dr. Jane Mahakian, Gerontologist and President of Aging Matters, Inc. and Vic Mazmanian dementia care expert and Ministry Leader, Mind Heart Soul Ministry. This interactive discussion will focus on the topics of aging, dementia and caring for those with memory impairments, touching on these common dementia-related questions:
- Why does my loved one repeat questions?
- Where does Alzheimer’s come from?
- What can I do to help my loved one have the best quality of life?
- When is it time to move them to a professional care setting?
- Where can I find in-home help and who can I trust?
- What does end-of-life care look like and when is it appropriate?
- What part does spirituality play in helping to care for my loved one?
RSVP to Saddleback Church at (855) 226-0281 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event will be held at:
1 Saddleback Pkwy.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease brings a great amount of stress and confusion, so having a resource for information and support can be vital to providing the best care...