Using Laughter and Togetherness to Face the Challenges of Dementia
Spend Alzheimer’s Awareness Day laughing and learning
Every day science is revealing how isolation and loneliness have real and serious effects on seniors and those with memory-impairing diseases. Keeping active, engaged and laughing can have Tremendous benefits to quality of life, so Laughter on Call, CareMore and Silverado are teaming up to share our expertise with families!
Join us for a special event, featuring:
- Tips and information on avoiding and minimizing isolation in your loved ones
- Presentations from senior care experts on techniques for encouraging social, mental and physical activity
- Stories of humor’s positive effects on quality of life
- Q&A session with experts Dani Klein Modisett, Founder and CEO, Laughter On Call, Robin Caruso, LCSW, Chief Togetherness Officer, CareMore Health and Stephanie Brynjolfson, Family Ambassador, Silverado Beverly Place
- A live improv comedy performance from Laughter On Call
Refreshments will be served.
9/21/2019 ( 1:30 PM )
9/25/2019 ( 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM )
9/28/2019 ( 1:30 PM )