Dementia 2.0: Advances in Alzheimer’s and Dementia - 11/18
Saturday, November 18, 2017 Talk 10:00am – 12:30pm | Tour of Silverado Belmont Hills 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Join us for a special seminar with Vic Mazmanian, Dementia Caregiving Expert and Ministry Leader followed by a tour of the Silverado Belmont Hills Community. This interactive discussion will focus on advances in Alzheimer’s disease and the latest research information on dementia from leading physician researchers. Additional topics of aging and caring for a loved one with memory impairment will also be covered, touching on these common dementia-related questions:
- Why does my loved one repeat questions?
- Where does Alzheimer’s come from?
- What does God want from me?
- What resources are there for me?
- What part does spirituality play in helping to care for my loved one?
- What is the difference between mental illness and dementia?
- How do I keep my loved one’s dignity and still do the right thing?
- How do I deal with aggressive behaviors and manage incontinence?
- What are the latest tips on prevention?
RSVP Required. Bus provided for transportation to Silverado Belmont Hills Memory Care Community
RSVP to Vic Mazmanian, Call (855) 226-0281 or email: email@example.com
Presentation will be held at:
Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption 1
111 Gough Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Tour of Silverado Belmont Hills at:
1301 Ralston Avenue
Belmont, CA 94002
11/13/2017 ( 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM )
11/15/2017 ( 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM )
11/16/2017 ( 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM )