Nexus at Silverado Flex Program
Nexus, from the Latin for “connections,” is Silverado’s specially-designed program to help residents in the early stages of dementia build and maintain cognitive ability. The research-based Nexus program is comprised of six pillars of activities:
- Physical Exercise
- Stress Reduction
- Cognitive Exercise
- Specialized Digital Programs
- Purposeful Social Activities
- Support Groups
Through this Nexus Flex program, adults with mild cognitive impairment or early stage dementia can participate in Nexus activities weekly.
Nexus Flex includes:
- Nexus program engagement activities and outings
- Nutritious lunch and small bites
- Assistance from our professional staff including, Licensed Nurses, Dementia Care Certified Caregivers and a Master's Level Social Worker
To learn more about the program, including the program's requirements, please call (331) 472-0108.