Hope in Caregiving - 9/8
Saturday, September 8, 2018
9:00am - 12:00pm
Join us for a special seminar by Steve Roland, Faith Outreach Ambassador of Mind Heart Soul Ministry at Silverado. This interactive discussion will focus on dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and how faith can nourish you in difficult times. Additional topics of aging and caring for a loved one with memory impairment will also be covered, touching on these common dementia-related topics:
- Ways to slow the development of some dementias in you and your loved one
- The latest research on dementia
- Ways to successfully communicate with someone with dementia
- How can you not lose sight and hold strongly to your faith?
- How do I keep my loved one’s dignity and still honor their wishes?
- How faith can guide you when seeking help through the situation
- Is it okay to get help and not feel guilty on this journey?
Light refreshments will be served
RSVP to Steve Roland at (972) 834-4232
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event will be held at:
Unity Church of the Hills
9905 Anderson Mill Road
Austin, TX 78750
4/22/2019 ( 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM )
Enjoy wines and other beverages specially paired with culinary and resident made hors d’oeuvres while listening to live music!
4/23/2019 ( 6:00 PM )