Silverado Bee Cave's recently celebrated our one-year anniversary with music, dancing, food and fun. We invited guests, family members and associates to share some of their thoughts and Silverado experiences. Here are some of the things people said:
- “Mom went to the ER. Silverado staff followed her with her favorite blanket. She was not alone in that scary place! Thank you” - Silverado Family member
- “Silverado has my Dad's and my heart!!” - Donna S.
- “Silverado has touched my life by being a loving compassionate and caring family always welcoming and encouraging others with open arms. Everyday is a day to look forward too!” - Jessica I.
- “Thank you for being so good to me.” Jim Gribble, Silverado resident
- “My dad blows kisses to the staff – you are all lovely women that deserve kisses. And the men too…” - LaPinta
- “Silverado touched me in a way that I am proud and honored to be part of a dynamic team! Love it! Silverado brings the best out of me with so much love and caring its contagious.” - Yolanda G.
- “The love shown from our resident feels like home away from home with family” - Erica B
- “Silverado Brought LOVE back into my heart” - Anonymous
- “My mom Kathy is so happy here. Such tender care and compassion” - Barb
- “It makes me happy that Dot is happy. Love Silverado!” - Nita Winslett
- “The incredible staff at Silverado made my father, Charles, feel welcome and cared for. He loves it and we are very appreciative for all you do!” - Dave
- “Silverado is my second home and everyone loves everyone here. LOVE – Patience – Respect” - Samaara, Silverado Associate
- "My “AH-HA” moment was when George said he had to get back to Silverado for dinner. He didn’t want to stay at home any longer.” - Pat
- “Ah-Ha Moment – was all the smiling faces and tails wagging on the dogs! Silverado means to us – Love, quality care and FUN!! Grateful for all the caregivers and dignity they have for our mom and all who live here!” - Anonymous
- “My cup overflows with love for all you wonderful caregivers.” - LaPinta
- “The love and nurturing you all have given to my mom is amazing. Thanks so much!” - Brad I.
- “My Ah-Ha moment was when mom said 'I like it here!'” - Phyllis
- “What Silverado means to me: Silverado is an assisted living facility that represents superior standards of quality care for its residents. The high standards encompassed in the organizations culture inspire me to do my best in providing the care that residents need. I value Silverado for setting the standard for quality care.” - Christopher Sabater