"Fresh flowers…are like a bundle of sunshine, a gift from nature that glows with good cheer." –Martha Stewart
At Silverado Valley Ranch, we love fresh flowers. Little things like fresh flowers make us different and stand out above the rest. You can almost always find professional floral displays in our lobby and formal dining room. Simple, yet beautiful arrangements usually adorn our dining room tables. These arrangements are created by our residents and engagement staff.
When asked about all of our beautiful, fresh cut floral arrangements, our residents shared several thoughts:
- "I like all flowers."
- "They brighten up the place."
- "I prefer cut flowers to planted, outdoor flowers."
- "They certainly keep people going."
- "My cat likes to play with them."
- "They grow in the sunshine, they need fertilizer, they need water, they need a loving hand."
- "Flowers tell us who we are."