Silverado Medical Management Program
30-60 day Interdisciplinary Medical Management Program
Does your loved one have one of the following:
- Started new medications
- Having troubles taking medications
- Exhibiting new or exacerbated behaviors
- Have a decline in overall health
- Frequent admits to the emergency room or hospital
- General level of care changes that make it difficult to manage at home or current living situation
- Frequent falls
If so, our medical management program is what you are looking for.
- Complete medical and psychological evaluation
- 24 hour RN coverage with behavioral monitoring
- Master social worker
- On-site medical director
- Complete pt/ot/slp evaluations
- 1:7 caregiver staffing ratio
- Weekly care conference with treatment team
- Daily engagement programming
- Discharge planning and referral to community resources
- Weekly communication with primary care physician
Testimonial: "The level of care, compassion, respect, and dignity they provided was more than I ever expected..."
Testimonial: " We wanted a community that would take care of him like we would at home and we got just that..."