Memory Care Communities
When living at home is no longer an option for a loved one it doesn’t mean that their days at home are over - all it means is that it’s time for a different home.
To view family testimonial videos, please click here.
Find a Silverado Location
Come & Visit Us
Questions? Need Assistance?
Comfort, respect and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining quality of life when living with memory impairment. This in mind, our approach to memory care facilities is not to make them like a home, but to make it a resident’s home fully and completely. Care from a skilled, compassionate staff in a warm environment forms the foundation of our mission to enrich the lives of residents and their families, making Silverado much more than just an assisted living facility.
When you take the time to tour a Silverado Memory Care Community you'll see the difference right away:
- Nexus, an innovative evidence-based program for early stage residents combining science and social engagement.
- Industry-leading dementia care certification program for associates
- Access any time – no visiting hours to tell you when you can see your loved one
- Meals for family members at no extra charge – we love family dining!
- Three neighborhoods providing different levels of care appropriate to the needs of residents at different stages of their disease (Nexus, Enrichment and Sensory).
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Gourmet food – come and see what we mean!
- Pets in-residence, gardens and walking paths – stimulating, secure leisure-time activities
- Part-time Flexible and Overnight respite care to help home caregivers avoid burnout (available on a location-by-location basis)
- Skilled relocation teams to help residents moving in from distances
In addition to the above amenities, families can rest assured that their loved one’s care will include the following care services, personalized for each resident:
- As-needed assistance with dressing, personal care, etc., with a focus on independence
- Caregivers specialized in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy body and other types of dementia and memory impairment
- Dementia care certification program that exceeds state standards
- Physician Medical Director
- Social workers who are Masters-level educated
- Around-the-clock licensed nurse on-site
- Associates specially trained in managing challenging behaviors
- Medications administered only by licensed nurses